Though information is the cornerstone of our services, our customers’ confidence in us is our most treasured possession. Trustworthy use of our customer details, only as determined by the customer, has highest priority within all levels of the GarantiBank. Below you will find a list of guarantees we provide:
- All customer details will be treated confidentially and with care.
- Information will only be passed on to third parties with specific permission from the customer or if legally required.
- We will limit the use and registration of details to the minimum of what is required to provide our services, that is to give customised advise on how best to use our services and information we need to record our activities.
- When third parties are contracted to provide supporting services they must conform to our privacy requirements. At all times, third parties will be monitored to ensure all our requirements are met.
- Our safety policy is based on guidelines as given by De Nederlandsche Bank N.V., requirements set by the Dutch Association of Banks (Nederlandse Vereniging van Banken) and complying with Dutch legislation.
- Only authorised and trained personnel may have access to and handle customer details.
- We have taken all possible precautions, both technically and organizationally, to assure all details supplied by customers will be protected.