The Managing Board of GarantiBank International N.V. consists of five members. The Managing Board members perform their tasks in a meticulous, skilled and equitable manner taking into account applicable laws and regulations, codes of conduct, and best market practices.
The Managing Board is composed of the following members:
- Mr. S. Erhan Zeyneloğlu, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Marco Witteveen, Chief Operating Officer
- Ms. Özgen Etker-Simons, Member of the Managing Board
- Dr. Övünç Şişman, Chief Financial & Risk Officer
- Mr. Cem Bahadır Mutlu, Chief Credit Officer
The Managing Board deems it useful that its tasks and responsibilities be further regulated by a Charter governing the Managing Board. This Charter supplements that which is provided for in the law and the Articles of Association concerning the duties, composition, procedures and decision making of the Managing Board and its relation with the Supervisory Board and stakeholders.